Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA PRO-10 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA PRO-10 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Specifications:
- Features Canon PIXMA PRO-10 AirPrint, Car Picture Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Photo Generating System, Picture Printing, Grayscale Image Printing, Wireless Printing
- Print Speed (up to) 8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds 11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA PRO-10:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.13 ( High Sierra)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.13/OS X 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7) Ver. 126.96.36.199
|PRO-10 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Ver. 1.05|
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) Ver. 188.8.131.52a|
|PRO-10 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) Ver. 5.85a|