Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MP130 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MP130 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MP130 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Specifications:
- Print, scan, and copy from a single desktop machine
- Print up to 18 ppm black, 13 ppm color
- Scan with up to 48-bit color depth
- ArcSoft Photo Studio and ScanSoft Omni Page SE software
- USB 2.0 interface, slots for digital camera memory cards; PC compatible.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MP130:
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Canon PIXMA MP130 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
MP110 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7/Vista x64)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 7.1 (Windows 7/Vista x32)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 700b10 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP Drivers Ver. V7.0 (Windows XP/2000 x32)|
|ScanGear CS for OS X Ver. 12.13.1 (OS X 10.2/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|