Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA iP1300 can be considered as one of the top Canon items for photograph lovers. Some working frameworks bolstered by this printer are Mac OS X (adaptation 10.2 or later) and Windows (98 or up). For the interface, it accompanies USB port just, coordinating its capacity as an individual photograph printer. The few programming upheld by this machine incorporate Drivers and Utilities, Canon PhotoRecord, Canon Easy-WebPrint, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Utilizing FINE innovation, Canon PIXMA iP1300 can create ink beads as little as 2 Pl and guarantee the freshness and striking quality of its photographs. The structure of this printer is extremely minimal, with just 6.5 x 9.8 x 17.1 creeps in stature, profundity, and width individually, and 6.39 lbs. in weight. It won’t require a lot of room in your room and you can move it around in all respects effectively.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 delivers around 44 dB clamor level, which isn’t too boisterous nor excessively peaceful. It bolsters different media types, for example, envelopes, different kinds of photograph paper, plain paper, and iron-on exchange. The greatest goals can continue HD photograph printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. Its speed is likewise quite fair, with 11 pages for each moment for shading printing.
“Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Printer
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1300:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1300 Drivers from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 10.26.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 5.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP1300 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|