Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MG5340 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MG5340 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MG5340 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Specifications:
- Superior Resolution
- High Performance, Five Individual Ink Tank System
- Maximum 9600×2400 color dpi print resolution
- Print photos from your compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Devices
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast
- Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Auto Document Fix
- Auto Scan Mode
- 2-Way Paper Feeding
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Ink Tanks: PGI-225 Pigment Black, CLI-226 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black)
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MG5340:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.13 ( High Sierra)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5340 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
PIXMA MG5340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MG5340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MG5340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
PIXMA MG5340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1c Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
|PIXMA MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|PIXMA MG5340 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|PIXMA MG5340 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5340 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|