Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MX535 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MX535 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MX535 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Specifications:
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet sizeChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Document Print SpeedApprox. 9.7 ipm¹
- Colour Document Print SpeedApprox. 5.5 ipm¹
- Photo Print SpeedBorderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds¹
- Borderless PrintingYes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided PrintingAutomatic
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MX535:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.13 ( High Sierra)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX535 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP535 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) Ver. 10.67.2.0a
|Canon PIXMA MP535 MP Driver for (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) Ver. 1.11|
|Canon PIXMA MP535 MP Driver for (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XPx64) Ver. 1.11|
|Canon PIXMA MP535 MP Drivers for Windows 7/Vista/XP (64-bit) Ver. 1.01|
|Canon PIXMA MP535 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 Ver. 4.83|
Canon PIXMA MP535 Scanner Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8) Ver. 12.13.3b
|Canon PIXMA MP535 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32/64-bit) Ver. 2|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) Ver. 2.30|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) Ver. 4.10|
|Canon PIXMA MX535 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 4.10|
|Canon PIXMA MX535 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 2.30|
|Canon PIXMA MX535 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 2.30|
|Canon PIXMA MX535 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 4.10|