Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MX475 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MX475 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MX475 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specifications:
- Budget-friendly All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax features
- Wireless connection for easy discussing around the office or home
- Quick handling of multipage papers with 30 sheet Automobile Record Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support
- Take pleasure in A4 file print rate of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MX475:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.13 ( High Sierra)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX475 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX475 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Ver. 1.1
|MP475 series MP Driver for (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) Ver. 1.01|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) Ver. 3.3.4|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows) Ver. 5.75|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 ICA Driver (OS X) Ver. 4.1.3|
Canon PIXMA MX475 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) Ver. 2.30
|Canon PIXMA MX475 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) Ver. 4.10|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 2.30|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 4.10|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 4.10|
Canon PIXMA MX475 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 2.30
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6) Ver. 10.84.2.0a|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9) Ver. 10.84.2.0a|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series MP Driver for (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) Ver. 1.01|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 series Scanner Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) Ver. 13.9.2b|
|Canon PIXMA MX475 ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 Ver. 13.9.1|