Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MX390 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MX390 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MX390 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Specifications:
- Available Functions Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with 30-page ADF & scan to cloud.
- What’s in the box All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm ¹
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm ¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard) ¹
- Two-Sided Printing Available by manual operation only
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Direct Disc Printing n/a
- Other Print Features Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate ¹
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MX390:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.13 ( High Sierra)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX390 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX390 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX390 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Ver. 1.00
|Canon PIXMA MX390 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows) Ver. 5.65|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) Ver. 2.10|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) Ver. 3.90|
|Canon PIXMA MX390 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 3.90|
|Canon PIXMA MX390 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 3.90|
|Canon PIXMA MX390 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Ver. 2.10|
|Canon PIXMA MX390 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Ver. 2.10|
|ICA Driver (OS X) Ver. 4.0.0|