Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MP480 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MP480 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Specifications:
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX software with enhanced “auto photo fix” easily removes red eye
- Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Self-operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MP480:
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Canon PIXMA MP480 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP480 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP480 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 x32)|
|MP480 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX Ver. 7.7.0 (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP480 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|