Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MP180 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MP180 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MP180 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Specifications:
- Box Contents – PIXMA MP180 Photo All-in-One, Power Cord, PG-40 Black FINE Cartridges, CL- 41 Color FINE Cartridges, Easy Setup Instructions, Document kit with Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, Registration Card, Cross Sell Sheet
- Black Print & Copy Speed – Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page)
- Color Print & Copy Speed – Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- 4×6 borderless photo approximately 52 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black – 600 x 600 dpi, Color – 4800 x 1200 dpi
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MP180:
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Canon PIXMA MP180 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP180 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
MP180 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|MP180 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP180 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 x32)|
|MP Drivers 64 bit Ver. 1.01 (Windows 7/Vista/XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 5.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP180 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|