Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MP160 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MP160 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MP160 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Specifications:
- Sleek, stylish unit can help improve office efficiency and productivity
- offers resolution as high as 4800 by 1200 color dots per inch and copy speeds up to 22 pages per minute in monochrome and 17 ppm in color
- Print photos directly from a PictBridge compatible camera or DV camcorder; borderless 4 x 6 photos print in just 52 seconds
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- All-In-One photo printer lets you print, copy and scan photos and documents
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MP160:
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Canon PIXMA MP160 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP160 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
MP160 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)
|MP Drivers 64bit Ver. 1.01 (Windows 7/Vista/XP x64)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 x32)|
|Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 5.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP160 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|