Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA MP140 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA MP140 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA MP140 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Specifications:
- High resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high-resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Impressive scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Long-lasting photos: Using select Canon photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA MP140:
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Canon PIXMA MP140 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 x32)|
|Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 6.9.3 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
MP140 series Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|
|ScanGear CS for OS X Ver. 12.13.1 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux Ver. 2.80 (Linux x32)|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm) Ver. 2.80 (Linux x32)|