Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA iX6850 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA iX6850 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA iX6850 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Specifications:
- High-performance, ultra-compact A3+ business printer
- Superb quality prints and no waste with individually replaceable 5 single inks system
- Superfast document printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipmmono/10.4 ipm color
- Print more for less with optional XL and XXL Inks
- Print from smartphones and tablets with PIXMA PrintingSolutions app
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iX6850:
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) Ver. 1.4
|iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP x32/x64)|
|iX6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac) (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|iX6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP x32)|
|iX6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista x32/x64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file) (Linux x32/x64)|
|iX6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) (Linux x32/x64)|
|iX6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) (Linux x32/x64)|
|iX6800 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista x32/x64)|