Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA iX6540 offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA iX6540 makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA iX6540 Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Specifications:
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-226 Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) & PGI-225 XL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Only Replace The Ink That Runs Out!
- Print amazing 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in approximately 37 seconds
- The new Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras
- Compact and stylish design fits in any office setting. Supports various types of media from 4″x6″ to 13″x19″
- Create posters and business documents easily with the new Solutions Templates on the exclusive website
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iX6540:
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
iX6500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
|iX6500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x32)|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X Ver. 7.37.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iX6500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file 3.50 (Linux x32/x64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.50 (Linux x32/x64)|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista x32/x64)|