Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Printer Download – Canon PIXMA iP6000D offers you superb print results. Cloud-enabled all-in-one with computerized file Feeder connection and also Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA iP6000D makes it easy on the way to print, check, replica and Fax, with this cloud, can allow all-in-one. features Wi-Fi connection allows capabilities to must be shared in among several laptops in addition to sensible devices.
“drivercanon.co” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Canon PIXMA iP6000D Scanner from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Specifications:
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color, droplets as small as 2 picoliters
- Built-in 2.5-inch LCD to view, edit, and print, even from digital cameras
- Direct printing from memory cards and PictBridge-compatible cameras
- Automatic 2-sided printing; 6 individual ink tanks
- USB interface, Direct Print Port, IrDA port; PC/Mac compatible
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP6000D:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6000D Drivers from Your PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
iP6000D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Printer Driver for OSX 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows XP x32/ 2000 x32)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/Vista x32/x64)|