Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Printer Download – Printing your very own photograph at home turns into an immense pattern nowadays. To stay aware of this pattern, Canon propelled Canon PIXMA iP1100. The printing velocities of this machine are impressively quick for its group, with 18 pages for every moment for mono printing, and 13 pages for each moment for shading printing. For a borderless 4 x 6 inch photograph, it takes around 58 seconds to print. The printing goals is sufficient for HD photograph printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi for shading printing and 600 x 600 dpi for mono printing.
Canon PIXMA iP1100 is good with a few working frameworks, for example, Mac OS (rendition 9 or later) and Windows (98 or later). The standard interface of this machine is USB, which suits its capacity as an individual photograph printer. The clamor level of this printer is exceptionally tranquil, with 43 dB commotion level. You can print at late hours without exasperating anybody with this machine.
Concerning the structure, Canon PIXMA iP1100 is prominently reduced, with 6.5 x 8.1 x 16.4 creeps in width, profundity, and tallness separately. You can move it around pretty effectively with this size, and it doesn’t consume an excess of room in your room.
“Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver Printer
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Specifications:
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution
- Prints up to 14 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color
- Prints true borderless photos up to 5 x 7 size
- Print borderless 6 x 4 photo in around 55 seconds
- Comes with Easy-PhotoPrint, which includes blemish remover, face sharpener and face brightener
- Exif Print software for better digital photos
- Compact and stylish fits in any home interior
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1100:
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Windows XP (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1100 Drivers from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver (Windows 8/8.1(32bit)
|Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver (Windows 7/XP/Vista(32bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver (Windows 8/8.1(64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver (Windows 7/XP/Vista(64bit)|