Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Printer Download
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Printer Download – For any photograph devotee having a photograph printer is a decent method to investigate their interest. Canon, as one of the main printer producers, comprehends this circumstance and propelled Canon PIXMA iP90. This machine utilizes inkjet shading as its printing innovation. The printing paces are truly quick for a photograph printer, with 16 pages for every moment for mono printing and 12 pages for each moment for shading printing. For the interface, it accompanies both IrDA and USB, which suits its capacity as a photograph printer.
Canon PIXMA iP90 has a borderless printing highlight, which enables you to print borderless photographs without losing its quality. A few media types bolstered yet this machine is transparencies, semi-shine paper, plain paper, photograph stickers, photograph paper, and envelopes. The complete media limit isn’t excessively enormous because of its capacity as a photograph printer, with 30 sheets. The power utilization of this machine is exceptionally proficient, with just 10 watts during activity and 1 watt during backup mode.
“Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Printer
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP90
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP90 Drivers Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP90 Drivers from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
iP90 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)
|Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows)|